- Sound Christian Education takes the Bible seriously.
- Truth is seen as absolute.
- Christian Education believes a Christian worldview can make a positive difference.
- It gives students a strong foundation in a world of shifting values and morals.
- Christian Education recognizes God’s sovereignty and Christ’s Kingship, and …
- therefore God’s claims over all of creation are taken seriously.
- No subject or curriculum is outside the orbit of God.
- Students are recognised for who they are: sinners in need of God’s grace in Christ.
- Also students are given a vision of God’s Kingdom and their place in it.
- Good Christian education recognises the unique, God given gifts and talents of the students and
- challenges them to achieve their amazing potential.
- It assists parents in their God given mandate.
- Sound Christian Education treats the student as a whole person whose aim is to grow in Christ-likeness..
- A foundation in God and His world prepares the student for tomorrow.
- Healthy Christian Education develops critical thinking by having the courage to explore other world views from the perspective of its own worldview.
What reasons can you add?
As this post proves to be regularly accessed I have included some other sites:
http://www.cen.edu.au/ Christian Education National
http://csa.edu.au/ Christian Schools Australia
A wonderfully informative website:
http://www.csionline.org/ Christian Schools Internation
http://aacs.org/ American Association of Christian Schools
http://www.christianschoolstrust.co.uk/find_a_school Christian Schools Trust UK